Monday, July 23, 2007

Ultra sounds II

The second set of ultrasounds are here! Can't see much, but on the right side is the skull, eye orbitals and jaw structure. We saw the spine, knuckles and rib cage.

Doctor Raymond said the baby is healthy 1lb 8oz.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing!! Can we please refer to the Doc as Dr. Ray-Ray? Or maybe you like The Ray Meister?

Brett said...

Dr. Ray-Ray. I'm a fan. Okay, I'm in.

We'll see if we can get Abigail in on it too.

Anonymous said...

I know it's her doctor and all, but if she's not on board can't we out vote her? There has to be a rule about that somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brett!

Did you record the baby heartbeats? I brought my iPod w/ iTalk and recorded the sonogram heartbeat and its a nice overlay for a possible slideshow when the baby is born.

Anonymous said...

I need a new post!! I am going through withdrawal!! Any pics from your time up north?

Brett said...

I'll work on it. No pics from up north, mom ended up taking them all. However we'll get a new profile pic out here in the next couple days.