B/A/E----so sorry about all that white stuff.....we had a sunny 73 degree day here.Love the pics.....Kim
I can't believe you got Abigail out there shoveling! Did you tell her you were having a "shoveling party"?
I hope you just made Abby "pose" for that pic and didn't actually make her shovel while you played faux-professional photographer. And who is watching Emmaline during all this?!?! But for real that's a shilload of snow!
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Subscribe in a reader
3 comments:
B/A/E----so sorry about all that white stuff.....we had a sunny 73 degree day here.
Love the pics.....Kim
I can't believe you got Abigail out there shoveling! Did you tell her you were having a "shoveling party"?
I hope you just made Abby "pose" for that pic and didn't actually make her shovel while you played faux-professional photographer. And who is watching Emmaline during all this?!?!
But for real that's a shilload of snow!
Post a Comment