I usually leave the blogging, like all things technical, to Brett. But he has been pretty swamped lately, so I decided to try my hand at blogging. Next thing you know, I'll be downgrading computers, right Zechmans? :)
A lot has gone on since the last post, so I will play catch-up with pictures.
Emmaline showing off her new teeth

Smiling in the Bumbo (which she has now outgrown)
A lot has gone on since the last post, so I will play catch-up with pictures.
Smiling in the Bumbo (which she has now outgrown)

4 comments:
GOD BLESS YOU ABBY!!!!
I know Brett is busy at work, but Emmaline is busy growing up! Fast too!! Thank you so much for the post. I can now put it back into my morning routine at work (I mean, I work really hard...)
:)
Thanks Ab....love the new pics, what a cutie she is. Can't wait to see her in September!
Kim
Nice blogging skill, Abigail! I'm so excited that you've joined in. Easy, isn't it?
Emmaline is a looker for sure. Such a precious smile.
And you even posted a video on your 2nd post? You're a natural.
Abagail, am I now the only ECB girl that isn't blogging? Way to put the pressure on. How cute is that kiddo of yours!
Kate E
Post a Comment