Monday, March 26, 2007

Children of the Corn

When we moved from Raleigh to Ohio my friends in Raleigh teased me that I was moving to corn fields. That somehow I had found a nice plot of land filled with corn to build a house upon. In fact I had one friend that insisted he ask me "how are the children of the corn?"

Well, friends, on (projected) November 9th it looks like there may actually be some children of the corn. Abigail and I are pregnant!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yo, this is your friend from wonderful place called "Cary". Congrats! I am very happy for you, guys! I guess corn pesticides did not damage things dawn under.
P.S. find another photo to link to, I look kind of 'sweet' :)

Unknown said...

Hey Brett,
Its Jen Dunlap - now Dine. I found this and saw the good news. Just wanted to say congrats and see how things were going. Hope all is well. Tell Abigail hello for me.