Below are three photos that were taken on 4/17/2007. All three show the yolk sac just above the baby. All three also estimate our due date as somewhere in the vicinity of 11/9/2007.
Below, on the head is an area that is 'whiter' than the other areas, this is the facial structure forming.
Yes! I'm one person closer to my goal of everyone I know having a blog! Bring on the pregnancy posts, I'm all about them! P.S. your little peanut is already adorable...
5 comments:
Oh that is sooooo exciting!!! Can't wait until November 9th!!!
PS...have you two been hiding this blog from me?!?! Not funny.
Not hiding, just really secretive.
Sweet! Congrats!
Yes! I'm one person closer to my goal of everyone I know having a blog! Bring on the pregnancy posts, I'm all about them!
P.S. your little peanut is already adorable...
Hey...I think it looks kinda like Andre!
Hey congrats you guys. Kids are a gift that is for sure!
BTW, we are up to 4, not sure if you knew that or not...
jalo
blogs.oracle.com/jblog
Post a Comment