Sunday, December 2, 2007

Emmaline at 3 weeks


Just some random pictures of Emmaline on a recent outing with Mom, Aunt Kristin, & Grammy to a Pampered Chef party.

Also of note, I've decided to create a coterie. Coterie is actually a word that my sister-in-law has been using a lot as of late. I'm not convinced she's using it correctly, but that's besides the point. Now that word is forever linked in my mind to "My Favorite Pictures". Unfortunately, it means:

Coterie (co·te·rie) (kō-tə-(ˌ)rē): an intimate and often exclusive group of persons with a unifying common interest or purpose.

If you squint and clench your teeth a minute, you can see that my favorite pictures are a (very) exclusive group of people with a common interest (me)!

So check back to my coterie often for pictures. Check back here often for complete wastes of time.

At any rate, here is a webalbum of recent pictures. And here is my coterie.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I feel sincerely thrilled to see that Emmaline is getting some use out of the baby items we dropped off. It's so fun to see her in them! Lookin' good!

Brett said...

Oh yeah, we're getting a ton of use outta some of that stuff! The pappazon (sp?) and that swing have been life savers!

Emily Zechman said...

Brett, don't you love having a coterie?

Brett said...

I find that in many subtle ways, my new coterie is changing my life.