I caught some gruff last week when I put up pictures of a happy baby, but not necessarily a smiling baby. Well, below I believe I captured a smiling baby, you be the judge:

Sunday we were also hanging drapes in the kitchen. After I took the pictures I noticed the drapery hardware in the background, so I moved it, and tried to get her to smile again, no luck. So, one of the happiest pictures of my child has curtain rod supports in the background. Classy isn't it?
Sunday we were also hanging drapes in the kitchen. After I took the pictures I noticed the drapery hardware in the background, so I moved it, and tried to get her to smile again, no luck. So, one of the happiest pictures of my child has curtain rod supports in the background. Classy isn't it?
4 comments:
Yeah, so cute!! I also appreciate how you kept her modest with the washcloth. :) (there's been many a picture that I've wanted to post but didn't because I didn't think ahead to do a modesty shield on my baby, so I seriously think that's smart)
Don't give us too much credit. Emmaline likes the warm washcloth on her tummy to keep herself warm. There was very little thinking ahead! :)
Obviously there was little thinking as Exhibit A shows hardware in the background.
But definitely one cute baby! :)
Holy crap that's a frickin' cute picture!!!!!!! That's going up on the fridge, hardware or not!!!
Kara
Post a Comment