Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Smiling Baby

Below pictures of the rumored, but seldom seen, smiling baby. For our child, it is akin to catching other hard-to-see creatures on film. I've made it my personal mission to catch her smiling. Sadly, I think she's winning at this battle :) However below are some of my victories.




Some day, she'll be completely unimpressed with this shot. But until that day comes, enjoy.



Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. A lot has been going on with us. But things are starting to settle down, so hopefully I can start to get back to some of the things I've been neglecting lately.

For those of you keeping score at home, she was at the doctor's office a couple weeks ago and was measured at 24" and weighed at 12lbs 11oz. Finally, as of today, she's now 11 weeks old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey---great pics! Can't imagine what's keeping you busy! Thanks for all the new pics...she is definitely changing and growing.

Love you all.....Kim