Actually, I think the more appropriate question would be, "Is this thing even a microphone?" But I digress. It has been a long while since I last posted. And, lucky for me, I have good friends and family in my life that remind me of this.
Frequently.
Actually it has been nearly two months since my last post. Well, six weeks. And that is frankly embarrassing. Besides Emmaline and Abigail, work has started to capture a lot more of my free time than it used to. But that's acceptable; as my grandfather would say, "Having a lot of work is better than the alternative."
At any rate, you most likely don't go to this blog for the fantastic personal commentary. So, without further ado, here are some pictures.

Emmaline had just gotten up from a nap and was somewhat disheveled when I snapped this picture. But I love the way she is just wide-eyed staring at the camera with her hands folded underneath her.

A couple days later she laid on the floor while we changed the bed sheets. She thought there was something silly about clean bed sheets, so she kicked in them for a little while.

Emmaline and her Aunt Kristin at Orange Park. Emmaline looks very serious. Because she takes things very seriously. Don't mess.

Very different from her cousin Wyatt, who, well, talks a lot and takes few things beyond wiffle ball seriously.
Next order of business: a couple videos that I've been meaning to post for weeks now. The first is of Emmaline rolling over.
The second is of her in a jumper seat that friends of ours let us borrow. The clip isn't that exciting, but it gives you a glimpse into what keeps her humored, day in and day out.
2 comments:
Well done, Brett.
And it's offical, Emmaline likes that bouncer much more Katy ever did. She's downright giddy in that thing. So cute...
The best part of that clip is the hair-do in the back of her head!!!! Gotta love those bald spots!
Post a Comment