Brett & Ab----love your blog posts and the pics. Abby looks beautiful and happy----but I'm sure she can't wait.Keep the pics coming, I'll bookmark this and check it regularly!Love.....Kim
Abby - you look amazing! If I would have looked that cute pregnant, I would have sent pictures to every person I knew! I am so excited for you guys. It is the most amazing thing EVER!!!!!Love - Melinda (Emily's friend from Raleigh)
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Subscribe in a reader
2 comments:
Brett & Ab----love your blog posts and the pics. Abby looks beautiful and happy----but I'm sure she can't wait.
Keep the pics coming, I'll bookmark this and check it regularly!
Love.....Kim
Abby - you look amazing! If I would have looked that cute pregnant, I would have sent pictures to every person I knew! I am so excited for you guys. It is the most amazing thing EVER!!!!!
Love - Melinda (Emily's friend from Raleigh)
Post a Comment