It occurred to me that you know how old a baby is by the label you use:
People don't really listen to the number in front of these labels, they just listen for the label. By the time a baby is old enough to no longer label their age in months, the child is getting out of the baby stage altogether.
So currently Emmaline is about 135 hours old, I think it is time to transition to the "Days" label.

So
here are some photos of her at 130 hours old, including one great one of her yawning.
3 comments:
sorry, brett, but she looks just like a zechman to me! so pretty. i LOVE the yawn! i wanna see some more pictures of mommy too! -mel-
I have to agree with Melinda on all counts, but please post some pics of Abby!
Abby was telling me what a hard job it is to give Emmaline a bath ... now I feel a little confused about who was doing all the work.
I agree that Emmaline looks like a Zechman. But I think we can all agree that that is a good thing. Can you imagine Brett's features in female form? ehh. Although the poor thing did inherit the Humphreys toes....
Post a Comment