okay Brett, I cannot believe you are emailing in the process of your wife having a baby! I realize she's sleeping but whoa!
Hang in there both of you, I've prayed all throughout the day for you guys. Remember Christ is with you though it, tell Ab that He will give her the strength! I'm way too excited. This day for Marty and I was by far the best day of our lives together!
Hey, we've been waiting to hear news all day, and I finally thought to check the blog! We're praying for you and endurance for Abigail... can't wait to see pictures and hear the news!
3 comments:
She'll need the rest now...tell her to hang in there!
Anxiously awaiting.....Kim
okay Brett, I cannot believe you are emailing in the process of your wife having a baby! I realize she's sleeping but whoa!
Hang in there both of you, I've prayed all throughout the day for you guys. Remember Christ is with you though it, tell Ab that He will give her the strength! I'm way too excited. This day for Marty and I was by far the best day of our lives together!
Hey, we've been waiting to hear news all day, and I finally thought to check the blog! We're praying for you and endurance for Abigail... can't wait to see pictures and hear the news!
Post a Comment