Been a while since I was able to post last. Emmaline is now almost 4 days old, and I cannot believe how much she has changed in those 96 hours. I've posted some new pictures, for those of us that aren't family they may not be that interesting, but there are some photos in there of just Emmaline.
Some pictures of our daughter and her visitors while we were still in the hospital.
Some more pictures of Emmaline and visitors since we've been home.
Baby and Mom are doing so very well. The delay in picture posting was due to us still trying to figure everything out around us, not to mention being a bit tired :)
More to come later I'm sure.
1 comment:
Brett, Abby and Emmaline......thanmks so much for the new pics. I'd be there today if I could. She is just beautiful, and looks like her Aunts and cousins gave her a great welcome.
Thanks for sharing, keep them coming!
Love to all......Kim
Post a Comment