Congrats to you both.....am so happy for you. Hoping Abby gets some rest now, what at trooper she is!Love to you all! Kim & Phil
EXCELLENT! Congrats from .n
So happy for you three!! Can't wait to meet her! Where are the pics?!!?!??!?!
Congrats! Thanks for all the updates.
Congratulations!!!! I think enough time has passed...where's the pics!?!?Steve
AWESOME... welcome to our (parents) club! Very happy for all 3 of you!Andre Andreev
Congrats! Your membership card will arrive shortly.
Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! I LOVE the name. So very very cute. Hope you all are doign well. Keep us updated! MelHi Grandma and Grandpa! Are you so excited to have a little girl now?
Cannot wait to meet HER!!! She is a VERY lucky girl :)
Yay!!! Congrats! I can't wait to meet her. I love the name! Abby you're a trooper I can't believe 22hrs! I'll see you guys in a few weeks.Pazzy
Congratulations!!! Emmaline is such a beautiful baby!! Great pictures. Glad everyone is doing well...especially after such a long labor. Can't wait to meet her & I look forward to more updates! Hope you guys do get some rest. :)
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Subscribe in a reader
12 comments:
Congrats to you both.....am so happy for you. Hoping Abby gets some rest now, what at trooper she is!
Love to you all! Kim & Phil
EXCELLENT! Congrats from .n
So happy for you three!! Can't wait to meet her! Where are the pics?!!?!??!?!
Congrats! Thanks for all the updates.
Congratulations!!!! I think enough time has passed...where's the pics!?!?
Steve
AWESOME... welcome to our (parents) club! Very happy for all 3 of you!
Andre Andreev
Congrats! Your membership card will arrive shortly.
Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! I LOVE the name. So very very cute. Hope you all are doign well. Keep us updated! Mel
Hi Grandma and Grandpa! Are you so excited to have a little girl now?
Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! I LOVE the name. So very very cute. Hope you all are doign well. Keep us updated! Mel
Hi Grandma and Grandpa! Are you so excited to have a little girl now?
Cannot wait to meet HER!!! She is a VERY lucky girl :)
Yay!!! Congrats! I can't wait to meet her. I love the name! Abby you're a trooper I can't believe 22hrs! I'll see you guys in a few weeks.
Pazzy
Congratulations!!! Emmaline is such a beautiful baby!! Great pictures. Glad everyone is doing well...especially after such a long labor. Can't wait to meet her & I look forward to more updates! Hope you guys do get some rest. :)
Post a Comment