Tuesday, November 6, 2007

No baby yet. Labor is

No baby yet. Labor is finished- now just the delivery awaits. Right now trying to get baby to turn before moving forward.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for Abby and baby H.....what a gift you will have when it's over.

Kim

Anonymous said...

OK - you beat Deb with Connor who was in labor for 16 hours. I owe you an extra row of the big pan of Oreo Cookie for the labor record....Now get that kiddo on his/her way. Thinking of you both, actually just about Abby since you are not doing anything but sitting there trying to tell her how to breathe!! - Thought you could use a bit of humor at this point!!

Unknown said...

Woke up with Brooke....Thought I'd check to see if you got any pictures on yet since you're so on top of things with this Blog!

Congrats you two- wow, 22 hours. What a wonderful God sent gift for all that work and pain and fatigue. I can't wait to meet you Emaline! You really have put your mommy through a lot this pregnancy!