Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Emmaline Grace First Pictures



Mom and baby are doing well. Some her first pictures can be see on this web album.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's BEAUTIFIL!!! And Abby looks wonderful, for all she went through. Congrats to you all...
Love, Kim

Emily Zechman said...

Emmaline is beautiful!

I hate to say it, but I knew the La would be wearing that outfit.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet her!! :)

Anonymous said...

God is Good! Look at that beautiful baby! Way to be a trooper Abby. I am so proud of you! I can't believe how great you look after all of that. Sending the new Humphreys family a big ((((HUG)))) from Maryland. Can't wait to see you!
love,
Natalie

Anonymous said...

Awww...I think it is so sweet that you guys named her after her favorite, most beautiful, wonderful, kind, gracious Aunt Emily! Emily really does own you Brett! So sweet. She is really cute and actually remind me of her aunt all crying and whining and peeing her pants like that! so cute!

Love Mel

Jen said...

What a beautiful baby! I'm a friend of Emily's and had to comment because we have a little one named Emmaline also (born 2/21/07). We picked the name because it was rare, but apparently popularity is picking up. Congratulations on your new blessing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Abby and Brett. Welcome to the world beautiful little Emmaline!
Love,
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Hey guys - congrats and welcome to the adventure that is parenthood. Deb, myself and the boys are excited for you both. Keep posting pictures!! Love you.